Rules make things more fun… trust us.
When you enter Scratch Patch, you commit to:
- Keep that cheeky tail wagger of yours actively supervised at all times.
- Bring friendly, social dogs only. Obviously we know every dog is good at heart, but if yours doesn’t play well with others or gets aggressive, best to give this one a miss.
- Make sure your dog is up-to-date on vaccinations, rego tags, and tic and flea treatments. Puppies who are too young to be vaxxed will have to stay at home, sorry.
- Take your crap (and theirs 💩) with you or kindly dispose of it in the bins provided. Thanks!
- Keep it G-rated. Got a frisky fella on your hands? Ladies in heat or extreme humpers are better off sticking to the couch leg.
- Have your leash nearby at all times. Your dog is welcome off-leash in and around Scratch Patch, but be armed in case you need to get them under control quickly.
- Leave your pet iguana at home. Only dogs and humans are allowed at Scratch Patch.
- Stick to 1 dog per ticket, please. We’ll strictly limit both sections to 5 dogs each for maximum space and fun. Each dog can bring two humans.
- Watch your human puppies. Kids are welcome but must be supervised by an adult over 18 years of age.
- No smoking, anti-social behaviour or talking smack about dog-kind.
- Leave quickly and respectfully at the end of your session, in the event your dog gets aggressive and is asked to leave or at the staff’s discretion.